You’ll learn how they are leveraging Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics to drive business value. They will dive deep into their strategies to define goals, hypotheses, questions, and KPIs that will help their companies identify and measure the best areas of impact for AI & BI.
Our panelists will share practical guidance on how they are working to close gaps between data science and BI teams to combine predictive analytics with descriptive analytics in a single platform to develop sustainable business outcomes.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Using AI and Data Science at scale in order to solve business challenges.
- Leveraging Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics to design predictive models that enhance business decision-making.
- Implementing the right processes and tools to democratize data and empower individuals to utilize data through self-service analytics.
- Delivering Augmented Intelligence to a broader audience by publishing the results of data science programs through existing BI channels.
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to make AI & BI work at scale.
- Juan Gorricho, VP of Global Data & Business Intelligence, from Visa.
- Ram Kumar, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, from Cigna.
- Greg Coquillo, AI Technology Manager, from Amazon.
-- Aruna Pattam, Head of AI & Data Science, from HCL.
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer, Founder, AtScale