The panelists will share practical guidance and examples on how the unification of BI and data science adds AI-enhanced data to the semantic layer, providing the same insights across the consumer spectrum, regardless of the tool used. You’ll learn how to amplify the effect of the data science team by sharing their work with a wider audience and providing that audience with the ability to deliver feedback on the quality and utility of their predictions.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Implementing the right processes and tools to democratize data and empower individuals to utilize data through self-service analytics.
- Major differences between Augmented Intelligence vs. Artificial Intelligence.
- Delivering Augmented Intelligence to a broader audience by publishing the results of data science programs through existing BI channels.
- Feeding data science models results back into the semantic layer to consume predictive insights alongside historical data.
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to make AI & BI work at scale.
- Ben Taylor, Chief AI Evangelist, from DataRobot.
- Greg Joondeph-Breidbart, CTO, from Buoy Health.
- Daniel Gray, VP of Solutions Engineering, from AtScale.
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer, Founder, AtScale