Our featured speakers will share practical guidance and examples on how to prepare analysis-ready information using a semantic layer without the need for complex data engineering.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Creating governed and consistent access to features, numerics, categoricals, hierarchies, dimensions and measures.
- Dimensional analysis techniques for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive analytics.
- Information types: process-mediated data, human-sourced information, machine-generated data, and context-setting information.
- Slicing and dicing information using business concepts like time, region, product, and price.
- Best practices for performance optimization and simplification of data prep for your BI teams.
Who should join?
BI and Analytics leaders and practitioners (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to translate raw data into actionable information at scale.
- Heather Fitzgerald, Head of Data & Business Intelligence, Jackson National Life.
- Brian Allen, Big Data Engineer, Allstate.
- Barry Devlin, Business Intelligence, Author and Speaker.
- Larry Clark, Distinguished Solution Engineer, Tableau Software.
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer, Founder, AtScale