Join this webinar to learn how to blend Geospatial data (from SafeGraph), Financial Market and Transaction Data (from Facteus), & Global Websites Visit and Engagement KPIs (from SimilarWeb) together to enrich, augment, and improve self-service analytics as well as predictive models.
Data and analytics specialists from AWS Data Exchange and AtScale will walk through exactly how to blend and operationalize these diverse data external and internal sources together.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Blending various high quality third-party datasets with internal data.
- Extending analysis-ready data to all of your business stakeholders at scale.
- Leveraging metadata (labels, annotations) for deep dimensional analysis.
- The value a semantic layer brings to make data more accessible to data scientists and BI users in their tools of choice.
- Real-world examples of data initiatives from AWS Data Exchange, SimilarWeb, Facteus, and SafeGraph customers.
- Leveraging technologies including Amazon SageMaker & Redshift, Microsoft Power BI & Excel, and AtScale.
Who should join?
Chief Data Officers, data scientists and engineers, business intelligence, and analytics professionals and leaders.
- Jeff Ho, Technical Product Manager from SafeGraph.
- Lorn Davis, VP, Corporate & Product Strategy, from Facteus.
- Claire O’Brien, Retail & Consumer Goods Lead, from AWS Data Exchange.
- Fabiana D’Addario, Senior Client Success Analyst, from SimilarWeb.
- Daniel Gray, VP, Solutions Engineering, from AtScale